- No options to buy: Carbon Fiber/CNC machined aluminum construction with full (33) ball bearings included
- Ultra-low parts count design, for easy servicing and reduced weight
- Drive system: Direct Drive tail drive pulley system for reduced noise and drag
- Main frame: one-piece, wide spaced carbon frame with high quality aluminum bearing blocks, cross-members, and boom mounts
- Main rotor head: CNC aluminum rotor head assembly complete with high_G 3D thrust bearings
- Tail Rotor: durable one-piece CNC aluminum tail case and tail blade grips
- Swashplate: beautifully machined, all aluminum, adjustable and serviceable swashplate for the ultimate in precise control
- Main drive: dual bearing autorotaion unit with Delrin main gear for increased durability and reduced play
- Landing gear: specially designed, virtually unbreakable landing skids with etched skid tubes, standard in the box
If you're looking for a 450 class Heli that sets a new standard for quality and performance, the BEAM E4 Kit* was made just for you.
From the first concept to the final CAD drawing, Beam engineers designed the E4 to be better than other offerings in design, quality and performance. A no-holds-barred, no options required approach was declared.
From its easy-to-follow assembly manual and ease of assembly (major assemblies arrive pre-built) to it super-high quality of design, we think you'll celebrate the Beam 450 electric Heli at the first opening of the box.
We cannot downplay the performance and flying characteristics of this heli, right out of the box. Virtually any aerobatic maneuver you can dream up can be accomplished from a stock assembly, due to all-original upgrade parts included as part of the kit. The model also flies quieter and more efficiently due to the unique design of the Direct Drive tail drive pulley system.
- Completion Level: Kit
- Control System: CCPM 120
- Experience Level: Advanced
- Gender: Unisex
- Gross Weight: 29.3 oz (832 g) fully loaded 13 oz (370 g) empty
- Is Assembly Required: Yes
- Length: 660mm
- Main Gear Ratio: 1:10.7:4.6 or 1:9.4:4.6 (with included 14T and 16T pinions)
- Main Rotor Diameter: 723mm
- Minimum Age Recommendation: 18 years
- Motor Size: 3550Kv brushless
- Recommended Environment: Outdoor
- Rotor Blade Length: 325mm
- Rotor Type: Collective Pitch Single Rotor