Headless mode and one-key-return can no longer satisfy those who expect more from what drones can do. The JJRC H26WH adds a new feature, namely, the altitude hold mode, with which yawing can be much easier and you do not need to worry that the copter falls down all of a sudden.
- The 6-axis gyro detects the movements of the drone in three dimensions more precisely.
- Once in the altitude hold mode, the drone always flies at a certain altitude. Therefore, you can easily pilot the drone and have a steady flight.
- The aerobatic flight can be easily realized because the UAV can not only roll forward, backward, towards left and right but also do 360-degree rotations.
- Thanks to the one-key-return function and the built-in identification system, it is facile for you to recall your drone.
- The headless mode allows you to ignore the front of drone. As long as it flies in front of you, you can manipulate it without any difficulty.
- The excellent LED lighting effect provides you with carefree flight at night.
- The real-time FPV via WiFi can be seen on the screen of your phone.