No regulator needed for HV applications, but still offers outstanding performance at 6V.
Offers 448 in-oz of torque for HV applications and 328 in-oz of torque for 6.0V applications while offering impressive speed of .10 sec/60 for HV applications and .15 sec/60 for 6V applications offering the perfect comgination of torque and speed for giant scale models.
Offers low deadband, top of the line centering, high resolution, with impressive holding torque for unmatched performance.
Metal Gear Train
Long life (low wear) gear train for great long life performance.
Aluminum center section case
Acts as a heat sink to keep the motor cool which increases performance and life of the servo, and adds high end look and feel.
- Application: Giant Scale Airplane
- Bearing: Dual
- Bushing Or Bearing: Bearing
- Connector Type: Z-Connector
- Connector Wire Gauge: 22 AWG
- Connector Wire Length: 11.5 in (292mm)
- Gear Material: Steel
- Gear Type: Metal
- Height: 1.25 in (31.8mm)
- Input Voltage: 4.8–8.4V (High Voltage)
- Length: 1.61 in (40.9mm)
- Motor Type: Coreless
- Programmable: No
- Servo Type: Digital
- Speed: 0.15 sec/60deg @ 6.0V; 0.10 sec/60 deg @ 8.4V
- Spline Count: 23 Teeth
- Torque: 328 oz-in (23.6kg-cm) @ 6.0V; 448 oz-in (32.25kg-cm) @ 8.4V
- Type: A6265 HV Digital High Torque Metal Gear Air Servo
- Weight: 2.20 oz (62g)
- Width: 0.82 in (20.9mm)