The O.S. Engines 105HZ-R Gold Edition Helicopter Engine is a limited edition 80th anniversary offering that delivers the same 3D power as the original but with a super-sleek gold-anodized carb stack, cylinder head and a black anodized crankcase. Plus, you get the efficiency and awesome throaty roar of an included tuned exhaust.
- Gold anodized carburetor stack and cylinder head
- Black anodized crankcase
- Featuring the displacement of a 1.05 in the mounting space of a .90
- More displacement means more power, and these engines boost displacement by 15%!
- A huge venturi boosts output even further
- The machined, gold-plated heatsink head is light in weight, and cools the engine efficiently
- An extra feature on the 105HZ-R is the DRS (Demand Regulator System), which ensures consistent fuel flow regardless of the heli's attitude
- Displacement: 1.048 cu in (17.17 cc)
- Bore: 1.442 in (29 mm)
- Stroke: 1.024 in (26 mm)
- Practical rpm: 2,000-16,500
- Output: 3.75 hp @ 15,000 rpm
- Weight: 21.46 oz (608.4 g)
- Includes: Power Boost 105 pipe