SR 22 Brushless Foam Electric Airplane RTF -1400mm
This product is sold out
- Dynam SR-22 is a 1:12 scale of the SR-22, 4 seats Single-Engine composit airplane from 2000. The airplane has a modern and aerodynamic Looks.
- Dynam SR-22 is constructed by the strange material EPO that can stand crashes. The model is equipped by a powerful brushless motor and 40A ESC to make the airplane powerful with longer flight-time.
- The high Aspect-ratio wings make the airplane very stable with good Glide-ratio.
- All servoes, receiver, Brushless Motor and ESC are preinstalled from the factory. All you need is to add a receiver and fly your model.
- Fuselage Material: EPO
- Wing span: 1400mm
- Fuselage Length: 965mm
- Wing loading: 44g/ sq.dm
- Flying weight: 880g
- Battery: 11.1V 2200mah 20C Lipo battery
- Servo: 9g*4 pcs
- ESC : 30A
- Brushless outrunner motor: KV1100
- 2.4G RC 4 channels
- Charger, adapter and batter