- SAFE™ technology provides three flight modes* with the flip of a switch
- Smart Mode with GPS/altitude hold, stick relativity and the innovative SAFE circle
- Stability Mode* with flight envelope protection and GPS hold
- Agility Mode for aerobatics and aggressive flying
- Return Home function automatically lands at the home position
- GoPro® compatible anti-vibration camera mount* included (camera not included)
- Intelligent motor control automatically stops the propellers upon impact with an object
- Bind-N-Fly® out of the box with a 3S 2200mAh LiPo battery and DC charger
- Intuitive visual low-voltage alert system
The Blade® engineers are taking their knowledge of heli design to the aerial video market with the 350 QX. This highly capable quadcopter features dynamic flight modes that enable stable video capture from an included GoPro®-compatible camera mount. With the 350 QX, novices and experts alike can get involved in this exciting hobby with Ready-to-Fly and Bind-N-Fly® models available upon release.
*Designed for use with GOPRO® products. GOPRO® is a registered trademark of Woodman Labs, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
*Attention, if you plan on using the Spektrum® DX5E radio with a 2 position flight mode switch, you will not be able to access all three modes of the 350 QX. Only Smart and Agility modes will be selectable.
- Type: Quad-Copter
- Main Rotor Diameter: 22.8 in (580mm)
- Gross Weight: 24 oz (680 g)
- Length: 18.3 in (465mm)
- Motor Size: Brushless, 1100Kv
- Kit/ARF/RTF: BNF
- Rotor Blade Length: 8.27 in (210mm)
- Minimum Age Recommendation: 14 years
- Experience Level: Intermediate
- Recommended Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
- Is Assembly Required: No