More muscle for mid-sized planes!
Put more power in your .40-size model the easy way: just drop in a 55AX engine. It has the same bolt pattern as the 46AX for no-mod retrofits, but it also has the added displacement it needs to swing bigger props — and everything you need for better 3D, precision and sport flying.
- Direct, bolt-in replacement for the 46AX.
- A diagonally-placed needle offers more pilot safety and eliminates the need for a remote needle valve.
- The 6-sided, angular head offers unique looks and significantly increases surface area for better cooling.
- Displacement: 0.545 cu in (9 cc)
- Bore: 0.91 in (23 mm)
- Stroke: 0.85 in (21.5 mm)
- Practical rpm: 2,000-17,000
- Output: 1.68 hp @ 16,000 rpm
- 14.3 oz (404 g) w/o muffler
- 18.52 oz (525 g) w/ muffler
- Includes: #8 glow plug, E-3071 Power Box muffler & needle valve extension
- Recommended props: 11x6, 11x7, 12x6, 12x7, 12x8 & 13x6