55HZ-R DRS Heli Engine
A state-of-the-art power plant for serious heli pilots!
The 55HZ-R DRS engine is designed to meet the unique demands of F3C competition and 3D flight!
- The Demand Regulator System (DRS) uses pressure to consistently deliver the optimal air-fuel mixture to the engine — regardless of the heli's attitude
- Two needles on the carburetor precisely adjust middle and high speeds
- A hole in the cover plate allows you to mount a sensor for the Futaba® GY-701 governor, to ensure more stable flight.
- Cranks out 2,000-20,000 rpm
- Displacement: 0.55 cu in (8.93 cc)
- Bore: 0.91 in (23 mm)
- Stroke: 0.85 in (23.5 mm)
- Practical rpm: 2,000-20,000
- Output: 2.1 hp @ 17,000 rpm
- Weight: 15.1 oz (429 g)