- Using linear design, input power: 2 cell Li-ion or Li-poly battery, features no interference to receiver.
- Features power switch and voltage indicating light for battery status, to remind users to avoid over discharge the receiver’s battery and out of control caused by low voltage.
- For some servos such as Futaba servo models 9241, 9251, 9253, 9254, 9255, 9256 and other digital servos are not capable of handling 6V, please connect a 5.1V step-down voltage regulator to the rudder servo, or connect it between BEC (ex. RCE-B6X) and the receiver for all servos. It could avoid the servos overloading and damaged.
- Input voltage: DC 7.4V 2CELL Lithium battery
- Output voltage: DC 5.8V
- Max. continuous current: 6A
- Size: 60x34x15mm
- Weight: 31g(including wire set)