The Angel S 30E ARF, was designed by the 10 times F3A Italian Champion Sebastiano Silvestri, it is the replica of his 2 meter size F3A competition airplane, 3rd at the European Championships in Swiss land 2006 and 5 that the World Championships in Argentina 2007.
This professional ARTF kit is the result of Sebastiano’s long research and experience in F3A and 3D. This combined with an extremely lightweight structure, the all wood airframe, give the Angel S 30E an impressive thrust-to-weight ratio and an impressive precision at any airspeed and flight condition.
The Angel S 30E can do it all... it is ready for any pattern sequence as for unbelievable easy 3D aerobatic maneuvers, and almost anything else you can dream up are waiting you! .....the only aerobatic limit is your fantasy!
- Wingspan: 50 in (1270mm)
- Length: 52 in (1325mm)
- Weight (Less Battery/Fuel): 42-44 oz (1200-1250 g)
- Motor: 500-650W
- ESC: 55-70 amp
- Battery: 3S-4S 2100-2700 mAh
- Radio: 4+ Channel, 4 HD Sub-Micro Servos
- Recommended Electric Setups:
- HAcker A30-14L, 14X7E, Hacker X-55 SB-Pro, 3S 2100-2700 mAh
- Hacker A30-10XL, 15X8E, Hacker X-55 SB Pro, 3S 2100-2700 mAh