- 6 channels
- Internal and remote receiver
- Patented DuaLink® technology
- ModelMatch™ technology prevents flying a model using the wrong model memory (feature does not work with module systems)
- ServoSync™ technology (feature does not work with module systems)
- SmartSafe™ failsafe system
- US patent 7,391,320
- Flight Log Compatible
- Works with TM1000 & TM1100 Telemetry units
The AR6210 DSMX® 6-channel receiver is a great solution for all model aircraft requiring full range up to six channels. This DuaLink® receiver simultaneously gathers information from two receivers that is processed by patent pending Spektrum™ software that combines it to form the most vivid picture of an RF signal. This dual path-redundancy, plus the fact each of the two receivers is located in a slightly different location, exposes each to a different RF environment and creates a bulletproof RF link in all conditions.
Always purchase products from a Horizon Hobby, Inc. authorized dealer to ensure authentic high-quality Spektrum product. Horizon Hobby, Inc. disclaims all support and warranty with regards, but not limited to, compatibility and performance of counterfeit products or products claiming compatibility with DSM2, DSMX or Spektrum.
Attention: Horizon Hobby has confirmed that all Spektrum Products being sold by KoKo Technology are counterfeit. We consider it a danger to use these products, waive all liability and will not support any warranty or service in regards to them.
- Antenna Length: Main Rx: 30mm (2); Remote Rx: 30mm (2)
- Band: 2.4GHz
- Channels: 6
- Model Type: Sailplane,Airplane
- Modulation: DSMX,DSM2
- Range: Full
- Voltage Range: 3.5 - 9.6V