- Optics display of 35° FOV (field of view)
- Resolution of 640 x 460
- Adjustable Inter Pupillary Distance (IPD) adjustment and diopter option (for farsighted users)
- Soft rubber eye cups to block out ambient light
- Adjustable brightness and contrast
- Standard ports: headphone, video in/out
- Elastic headstrap w/battery holster
- SMA antenna connector
- Li-Po compatible
- Immersion RC SpiroNET antennas included for headset and transmitter
- Operates in 5.8GHz frequency
- Built-in 3-axis head tracker
- Lightweight fixed 600TVL & 5.8GHz transmitter (vehicle)
- Transmitter includes vehicle battery connector for convenience (2S-4S)
The Fat Shark FSV2300 Attitude V2 bundle is great for getting started in FPV because the components plug together - no soldering required. This bundle is perfect for park settings - and user operation out of the box is FCC license free.
The Attitude V2 bundle includes the CMOS 600TVL fixed camera which can be combined with the optional Pan/Tilt/Roll Camera Mount (not included) to take full advantage of the built-in 3-axis head tracker functionality of the Attitude headset.
This headset accepts a diopter insert to accommodate those who wear glasses. The Headset Diopter Insert Kit includes one pair each of Diopter inserts rated -2, -4, and -6 dpt.
- FatShark Attitude VGA headset with SpiroNET antenna(also includes carrying case/lens cloth). (bundle only, not available in open stock)
- CMOS 600TVL fixed camera
- FCC certified video transmitter with integrated SpiroNET antenna
- Head Tracker data cable
- 1A 7V4 Headset Battery Pack
- Banana plug charge cable