There's no better way to ease yourself into aerobatics than with a Big Stik. They're very maneuverable, yet slow to a walk for smooth landings. Our ARF versions gives you the confidence to try anything, because they're so well-made - and a cinch to assemble.This is the Traditional Big Stik with the Quality Great Planes is Famousfor in a 90% pre-built MonoKote Pre-Covered ARF Kit.Only 12-15 hours from bench to flying field.
- All wood construction that is 90% pre-built and pre-covered
- in Top Flite MonoKote. True Red TOPQ0227 and Jet White TOPQ0204
- Traditional trim scheme with Maltese Cross.
- Great Planes hardware Included,
- Dual Aileron Servo control
- Great Planes Nylon Adjustable Engine Mount, Fuel Tank, and
- 2-3/8" Foam Wheels, Heavy Duty Aluminum Landing Gear,
- 3½" Spinner, Hardware and Building Instruction Book.
- Wingspan: 66.5in (1689mm)
- Wing Area: 1000 sq in (64.5dm2)
- Length: 59in (1499mm)
- Wing Loading: 15 oz/sq ft (45.7 g/dm2)
- Weight: 6.5lbs (2.95kg)
- Airfoil: Fully-Symmetrical High-Wing
- Engine: .60-.91 2-stroke (10-15cc)
- or .91-1.20 (15-20cc) 4-stroke
- Radio: 5 channel radio with 5 standard servos.
- Throws: Ele 1/2" up & down CG: 4"- aft of LE @ fuse per
- Rud 1-1/4" left & right new manual,
- Ail 5/16" up & down
- .60-.91 2-stroke or .91-1.20 4-stroke Engine
- 4 Channel Radio minimum
- 5 Standard Servos
- Building and field equipment