The Blade mCX Tandem Rescue comes 100% factory-assembled, flight-tested and ready to fly right out of the box?no assembly or setup required. The package includes a Spektrum? 2.4GHz DSM2? transmitter, a realistic looking rescue heli body and working navigation lights. Also included is a LiPo battery and variable rate DC charger with AC adapter. Even the transmitter batteries are included! The Blade mCX Tandem Rescue comes with everything you need for indoor aerial adventures and rescue operations.
The DSM2 technology offers freedom from frequency restrictions and lets the Blade mCX Tandem Rescue be flown with full 4-channel control that gives you the precision needed for flying in those tight spaces indoors.
- Main Rotor Diameter: 7.5" (190mm)
- Gross Weight: 2.1oz (60 g)
- Length: 15.5" (394mm)
- Radio: 4-channel 2.4GHz w/Spektrum DSM2 technology (included)
- Recommended Battery: 3.7V 250mAh Li-Po battery (included)(EFLB2501S)
- Experience Level: Beginner
- Recommended Environment: Indoor
- Assembly Required: None
- Can be flown almost anywhere?a living room, a basement, a garage, and even outside!
- Four-channel transmitter equipped with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM2 technology, digital trims and dual rates
- Spektrum DSM2 radio technology eliminates interference so you can fly multiple planes at the same time
- 100% factory-assembled, test-flown and Ready-To-Fly right from the box?everything you need is included inside, even the batteries and charger
- Includes Celectra? variable rate DC charger with AC adapter
- Coaxial, counter-rotating rotor heads designed for unsurpassed stability and ease of flight
- Factory-installed 5-in-1 control unit with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM2 compatible receiver, main motor ESCs, mixer, gyro and fully proportional servos
- Factory-installed LED ?navigation? lights
- Full-line of replacement parts available