The DLA116 i2 inline gas engine from DLA is especially developped for scale models which need an inline gas engine like the Spitfire, P-51 Mustang, Typhoon, ME 109, FW 190, P-39, P-40 Warhawk, Hawker Hurricane, JU-87 Stuka etc.
Cylinder Rotation Feature:
Both cylinders of the DLA116 i2 can be rotated 180-degree and mounted again. This gives additional freedom to determine the best option for mounting the exhaust.
- Power - 12.8HP
- Speed - 1200-6600rpm/min (JXF29*10)
28Kg Pulling Force/100meters Altitude
25Kg Pulling Force/1800meters Altitude
- Aircraft Propeller - 27*10,28*10,29*10(recommended),26*12, 27*12.
- Spark Plug - DLA CM6
- Exhaust Amount - 116CC
- Cylinder Bore*Stroke - 46mm*35mm
- Compression Ratio - 7.8: 1
- Lubrication Ratio - 25:1~30: 1(Trial Run),
- 40: 1~50 - 1(Normal Flying)
- Main Engine:2900g
- Exhaust Pipe: 350g*2
- Ignition: 180g*2