- The latest addition to the Funtana family of aircraft includes an industry-first printed covering
- Side-force generators for enhanced aerobatic performance are available separately
- Airfoiled tail surfaces provide additional stability and allow for higher performance
The Hangar 9® Funtana® 125 aircraft follows on the popular Funtana platform with another high-performance aerobatic performer. However, what makes the Funtana 125 stand out in a crowd is its painted trim scheme. Whereas other model schemes are limited to the appearance created with covering material, painting techniques give this model a modern, aggressive styling like nothing else on the market.
Its large control surfaces make this plane a true sport performer capable of extreme 3D moves from hovers to harriers, knife-edge loops to blenders—the Funtana can handle all-out aerobatic maneuvers. Pilots wanting the perfect plane to practice their precision aerobatic and 3D prowess need look no further than the Funtana 125.
Made of top-quality balsa and ply construction, the Funtana’s structure is lightweight yet durable. The bolt-on wing and stab disassemble quickly and easily for convenient storage and transport to the flying field. A removable top hatch provides admittance to the plane’s fuel tank or batteries. This ARF includes durable aluminum landing gear as well as a fiberglass cowl and wheel pants.
The Funtana 125 ARF was designed to use the latest in model engine technology, accommodating the Saito™ 20cc 4-stroke gasoline engine. It can also be powered for performance using a variety of 2- or 4-stroke glow engine, or a modeler can even equip it for electric power straight from the box. Because all of the mounting hardware is included, consumers can exercise the electric option and quickly and easily mount the E-flite Power 110 BL outrunner motor to this airframe for Charge-and-Fly™ technology excitement right from the start.
- Flying Weight: 8â8.5 lb (3.63â4.03kg)
- Hardware Included: Yes
- Motor Size: E-flite Power 110 brushless motor
- Recommended Fuel: Electric, Gasoline, Glow
- Spinner Size: 2.5 in (65mm) not included
- Wingspan: 69.5 in (1765mm)