The Scorpion HK-3026 motors have been developed for the newer 500 and 550 class electric helicopters that are becoming so popular. These motors are designed to provide all the power that you can use, while still maintaining excellent efficiency and cool running characteristics.
Scorpion HK Series Brushless Motors are built from the best materials available, and are designed to provide both quality and performance at an affordable price. Scorpion starts with high quality aluminum alloy parts that are produced on the latest CNC milling machines. These parts are then gold anodized to provide a beautiful, long-lasting finish. The stators are made with 0.2mm laminations to give maximum efficiency, and minimum Eddy current losses. The stators are epoxy coated to prevent shorts, and are wound with wire that is rated at 180 degrees C (356 F). The magnets used in Scorpion Motors are rated for operation at 200 degrees C (392 F), making a motor that is virtually impossible to burn up in normal use.
All Scorpion HK-3026 series motors come with 4mm male Bullet style connectors already attached, and include a hardware package that contains 3 matching female Bullet connectors for your speed controller with matching heat shrink tubing. Since the HK series motors are primarily designed for Helicopter and Ducted Fan use, they do not include a prop adapter. If you intend on running a prop on this motor, you will need to purchase a prop adapter for a 5mm shaft.
- Stator Diameter: 30.0 mm (1.181 in)
- Stator Thickness: 26.0 mm (1.024 in)
- No. of Stator Arms: 12
- Magnet Poles: 10
- Motor Wind: 10 Turn Delta
- Motor Wire: 14-Strand 0.25mm (31 AWG)
- Motor Kv: 880KV RPM / Volt
- No-Load Current (Io/10V): 1.93 Amps
- Motor Resistance (Rm): 0.026 Ohms
- Max Continuous Current: 52 Amps
- Max Continuous Power: 1450 Watts
- Weight: 199 Grams (7.02 oz)
- Outside Diameter: 37.50 mm (1.476 in)
- Shaft Diameter: 4.98 mm (0.196 in)
- Body Length: 48.4 mm (1.906 in)
- Overall Shaft Length: 74.2 mm (2.921 in)
- Max LiPo Cell: 8s