- The DJI 2.4GHz Datalink is designed for use with the DJI Ground Station iPad app or PC programme. It provides a connection between the Ground system and the Air system using DJI bidirectional data communication modules, allowing users to fly along pre-set waypoints.
- 1. Friendly interface design;
- 2. Joystick control on touch screen;
- 3. Single waypoint function, click desired point and go;
- 4. Waypoints function, edit a routine and go;
- 5. Flight route template;
- 6. Editable Home point & auto Go Home supported;
- 7. One key takeoff & landing;
- 8. Flight simulator supported;
- 9. Customized joystick mode supported;
- 10. Accurate flight time monitoring;
- 11. Three map orientations setting;
- 12. Voice guidance function;
- 13. Real-time alarming function;
- 14. Routes saving and reloading supported;
- 15. Chinese and English UI supported;
- 16. Cloud Storage supported;
Flight control systems supported:
2.4G Bluetooth Datalink: ACE ONE, WKM, NAZA-M, NAZA-M V2, Phantom 2;
iPad Ground Station: WKM, NAZA-M, NAZA-M V2, Phantom 2;
- All the firmware of the flight control systems should be upgraded to the latest version.
- The firmware of NAZA-M and NAZA-M V2 should be upgraded to version 4.00, which is coming soon.