Mobius Full HD Sports Camera 1080P 30FPS 720P 60FPS For Multirotor
This product is sold out
1080P HD Video & Audio Recording
1080P 30FPS or 720 60FPS Video
Battery life of 80 Minutes
The Most Advanced Mini Action Camera Available
Records in Loop Recording or Still Images
Takes up to 32 GB SD Card
Can be used as a Dash Camera (Start / Stop Recording)
- Two user selectable video modes, toggled by the mode button after power up. Either mode can be set to record 1080p-30fps or 720p-60fps or 720p-30fps.
- The video format is .MOV with H.264 compression codec. but this camera can record sequential clips with a one sec. overlap, so there is no lost video and no need for an AVI firmware like the #16 to get that benefit.
- Three movie quality settings (Super, Standard, and Low), which will vary the recording bit rates suitable for the user-selected frame size and frame rate. The Super setting with 1080p-30 fps video gives an approximate average total bit rate around 18,000 kbps. with a high detail and motion scene. The Low setting with 720p-30 fps video gives approximately 5800 kbps on the low end.
- Four video recording cycle time settings will be 5, 10, and 15 min. plus "Max", all of which will stop/save/continue. The Max setting will record until the 4GB files size limit is reached, the card runs out of space, or the battery power is removed. The actual Max recording time will vary dramatically accord to the users settings for frame size, frame rate, and movie quality. The 4GB file limit can be reached in less than 30 min. with 1080p High quality video.
- Loop recording (5 min. clips with one sec. video overlap, so no lost video). Pressing the mode button while in Loop Record mode will make the current clip being recorded write protected so it will not get over written during looping. The file can be manually deleted, though.
- Movie flip (180 deg. rotation)
- Movie sound (off plus three volume levels)
- Photo capture mode with frame sizes of 2048x1536, 1920x1080, or 1280x720 (all native pixel sizes - no up conversion)
- Time lapse photos with delays between images. The targeted delay times range from 0.25 to 60 sec.
- Recording LED toggle
- Movie/photo time stamp toggle
- Power on button delay (to prevent premature activation while handling)
- Auto-record when power to the camera is applied (useful for car recorder use - no button presses needed.)
- Charging on/off toggle when plugged into a USB data port (useful for some external USB devices)
- TV out (PAL or NTSC), which will include a playback mode.
- TV display ratio (4:3 or 16:9)
- GUI program support for setting the parameters will be available.