The 3D freestyle monster
This MULTIPLEX aerobatics model is the ultimate 3D Freestyle machine for the experienced pilot. The RR model is finished. Only mount your own receiver, load the drive battery (3S-LiPo), load the wings and the heights and the extra 330 SC is ready for use. Feel like world champion Gernot Bruckmann and fly the reduced ELAPOR® version of his successful aerobachine!
What comes of it when one of the world's best RC pilots, together with one of the world's best-owned aircraft companies Extra and the MULTIPLEX development team, are working together to develop a new aerobatic model. In collaboration with Gernot Bruckmann, Extra Aircraft and Mirco Percorari (Aircraftstudiodesign) a top product was developed, whose details and well-thought-out design is unrivaled.
The MULTIPLEX Extra 330 SC is designed as an absolute unlimited 3D freestyle monster and has no limits in the air. Due to its extremely strong construction, it sets new standards in the 1.2 m class.
All of the possible aerobatics are also possible with this model. Due to the long lever arm, the aircraft flies very precisely, so that "pattern style" (program flight) can be flown. The extra 330 SC is very large for a model with a span of 1.15m and is a "must have" for all aerobatics fans. The powerful brushless motor is designed for ultimate 3D flight.
With this model, the list of features is long:
- Designed by Gernot Bruckmann
- Licensed by Extra Aircraft
- Extremely stiff, two-part surface with CFRP tube and CFK sheathing made of wound material
- Extremely rigid fuselage thanks to M-Frame technology with intelligent battery mounting
- Removable side and height control
- Large detachable cab hood with tinted cockpit screen
- Detailed dashboard and stylish pilot figure
- Molded CFK main gear
- Plastic spinner and wheel covers
- Powerful brushless drive for 3S with 55A-S-BEC controller
- Accurate control by the four Hitec HS-82MG servos
ELAPOR® model finished and decorated, including drive motor
Permax BL-O 3520-0920, Regulator MULTIcont BL-55 S-BEC, Propeller 14 "x7,
4 servos Hitec HS-82 MG and detailed instructions
- Material: Elapor
- Level: 4 Expert
- Wingspan in mm: 1150
- RC functions: SR / HR / QR / motor
- Electric weight in grams: 1350
- Flight time in minutes: 5
- Total surface load per gdm: 38
- Total surface area in
- Types of cells / cells: 3S LiPo
- Construction time in min .: 20