High-performance electric glider with T-tail, cockpit and clear canopy. With its pleasant handling and excellent perfor-mance the SOLIUS offers tremendous flying pleasure to anyone from the weekend flyer to the pro-standard pilot. Whether you’re looking for long gliding flights or lively aerobatics - the SOLIUS always gives a good account of itself.
The outstanding features of this ELAPOR model are its many new, innovative and sophisticated details, which set entirely new standards for this class of model.
ELAPOR®-Modell 100% factory-assembled, inclusive PERMAX BL-O 3516-0850 motor, speed controller MULTIcont BL 40 S-BEC, assembled propeller 12x6", 4 Servos Nano-S, Receiver RX-5 M-LINK ID 4, Li-BATT eco 3/1-2200, applied decal and comprehensive instruction
- High-performance brushless power system with folding propeller
- Clear moulded canopy with detailed cockpit interior
- Detachable tailplane for ease of transport
- Innovative tubular spar technology allows the wings to withstand tremendous stress
- “M-SPACE technology” for an extremely strong fuselage
- Wingspan - 2160 mm
- Overall lengh - 1100 mm
- All-up weight, glider version - from 1250 g
- All-up weight, electric version - from 1450 g
- channels required - 4
- RC Functions - Rudder and elevator, throttle, motor
- construction period - Appr. 5 min
- time of flight - ca. 35 min without Thermik