Tech One debuts its Neptune flying wing! This sleek designed wing is powered using an electric ducted fan. The 64mm ducted fan unit is viciously powered by a 5000KV outrunner motor measuring in 20mmx10mm. The plane is made entirely of EPO foam. Its flying weight with the appropriate 11.1v lithium battery is approximately 710grams. Two 9gram servos are included in the almost ready to fly version and regulate the control surfaces with authority. The entire wing length measures 630mm.
The Neptune is an awesome flying wing that shows through from its static display to aerial performance. The EPO is extremely durable and provides a good balance of strength and lightweight incase of a mishap. While the brushless motor does an awesome job propelling this plane to crazy maneuvers.
- Wingspan: 1230mm ( 48.4 in.)
- Overall Length: 630mm ( 24.8 in.)
- Flying Weight: 660-710g ( with battery )
- Prop Size: 64mm EDF
- Motor Size: 2010 KV 5000 Brushless Outrunner (installed)
- Speed Control: 40 Amp
- Servo: 9g*2pcs
- Recommended Battery: 1800-2500mAh 11.1v lipo 25C