One of a kind Design
The elegant cases are made by Aluminum. Each cooling slot and its fin were carefully designedand arranged, and the case has gone through oxidation, coloring and edge-highlighting.
Innovative Heat Dissipation Structure
The innovative "duo" stacking structure allows all components on both sides of the printed circuit boards to quickly conduct heat to the aluminum case.
Excellent Motor Speed Governing
High-performance 32-bit processor combined with advanced algorithm makes the motor speed-governing excellent for different conditions. With the adjustable sensitivity of speed-governing,
every pilot can find the most suitable settings for his helicopter.
Super Soft Start-up
Platinum-HV-160A makes the motor start extremely soft and avoids tail-drift issues of helicopter.
The start-up time is adjustable within 8 to 25 seconds, this will definitely create a perfect starting
point for every flight.
Great Current Endurance
A high quality, and high voltage MOSFET with a great current endurance guarantees
the ESC’s safety especially in a extremely high power demanding situation
Built-in Sparkproof Circuit
Built-in sparkproof circuit effectively eliminates sparks produced at the “powering-on” moment
and prolongs the connectors‘ lifespan.
- Product Name - Platinum HV 200A OPTO V4
- Brushed/Brushless - BL
- High Voltage/Regular - HV
- Cont./Peak Current - 200A/250A
- Input - 6-14S LiPo
- BEC Output - No
- Input Wires - Red-10AWG-150mm*1/Black-10AWG-150mm*1
- Output Wires - Black-10AWG-150mm*3
- Input Connectors - No
- Output Connecotors - No
- Transmitter - Not Supported
- LED Program Card - Not Supported
- LED Program Box - Not Supported
- LCD Program Box - Supported
- WiFi Module- Supported
- Program Port - Separate Program Port
- Firmware - Firmware Upgrade Supported
- Size - 106.0x50.0x40.0mm
- Weight - 305g
- 700-800 Class Heli, Giant Scale Fixed-wing Airplane