SKY-HERO Spyder is breaking the mold when it comes to multi-rotor aircraft design. Using high quality injection molded components, combined with oversize carbon fiber parts, the Spyder is capable of carrying large payloads with ease. The "X8" motor configuration delivers incredible stability, even in windy conditions and the design uses fewer parts for easy assembly and maintenance. Another interesting feature is that all the electronics are hidden, but easily accessible for maintenance. The ESC's are mounted inside the 30mm carbon fiber booms, and the flight controller is protected between the 2mm frame plates, delivering a neat and tidy component installation. All of these features and more are packed into an incredibly aerodynamic package that screams performance.
- Operates on either an "X4" 4 motor/4 blade quadcopter, or "X8" 8 motor/8 co-axial octacopter blade configuration.
- X4 or X8 configuration provides options for power delivery and payload capability. The choice is yours.
- Foldable design allows you to take it anywhere
- Hidden electronics for clean looking installation
- Oversized carbon parts allow the aircraft to carry larger payloads
- Coaxial design for improved wind resistance
- Smart layout for improved nose visibility
- Fewer parts delivers infinite possibilities
- Incredible looks will make your friends and competition jealous
- Strong 2mm carbon fiber main frame plates
- ESC's are mounted inside the 30mm carbon fiber booms
- Reliable injection molded motor mounts
- The flight controller is protected between the frame plates
- Pre-drilled 45x45 flight controller patterns for easy installation
- Fits 28mm to 36mm motors, allowing more options
- INERTiC camera mounts reduce vibration
- Stable 20mm carbon fiber landing poles
- Weight: ± 880g