T Motor ESC 18A
- Output: Continuous 18A, Burst 22A up to 10 Secs.
- Input Voltage: 2-4 cells lithium battery or 5-12 cells NiCd/NIMh battery.
- BEC: 2A / 5V (Linear mode).
- Max Speed: 210,000rpm for 2 Poles BLM, 70,000rpm for 6 poles BLM, 35,000rpm for 12 poles BLM. (BLM: BrushLess Motor)
- Size: 45mm (L) * 24mm (W) * 11mm (H).
- Weight: 19g.
- Extreme low output resistance, super current endurance.
- Multiple protection features: Low-voltage cut-off protection / over-heat protection / throttle signal loss protection.
- 3 start modes: Normal / Soft / Super-Soft, compatible with fixed-wing aircrafts and helicopters.
- Throttle range can be configured and is fully compatible with all transmitters currently available on market.
- Smooth, linear and precise throttle response.
- Our pocket-sized Program Card can be purchased separately for extremely easily programming the ESC at the field.
- With a program card, you can activate the music playing function of the ESC, and totally there are 15 songs can be selected