Features of the Trex 450 Pro DFC :
1. Equipped with DFC flybarless head assembly, with extremely low CG design to minimize wind resistance, providing more direct and precise flight control response and higher top speed.
2. New removable main shaft block and servo mounting block to simplify main shaft and servo maintenance.
3. Integrated battery and ESC mounting platform, with adjusted battery position to achieve the most optimal CG position of the helicopter.
4. Vertical rudder servo mount design for closer CG, increasing the sportiness of 3D flights.
5. New improved frame side plates with dedicated 3GX mounting location, to simplify wire management and overall aesthetics.
6. New style gyro mounting platform with added length.
7. Highly rigid and lightweight carbon side plates.
8. New style dual point supported tail control assembly for slop free tail, improving on rudder resolution and control precision.
9. Unique anti-centripetal force weight tail blade grips to improve rudder locking effect.
10. Equipped with Align's brand new MX series high efficiency brushless motor.
11. Highly efficient torque tube tail drive design, dramatically reduce power loss found on belt driven system.
12. Streamlined design canopy.
Specification of the Trex 450 Pro DFC :
● Length : 640mm
● Height : 204mm
● Main Rotor Diameter : 710mm
● Tail Rotor Diameter : 158mm
● Motor Drive Gear : 12T
● Main Drive Gear : 121T
● Autorotation Tail Drive Gear : 106T
● Tail Drive Gear : 25T
● Drive Gear Ratio : 1:10.08:4.24
● Weight (w/o power system) : 513g
● Flying Weight: Approx. 638g