Specification of the Trex 450L Dominator :
● Length: 705mm
● Height: 205mm
● Width: 110mm
● Main Blade Lenght: 360mm
● Main Rotor Diameter: 804mm
● Tail Rotor Diameter: 171mm
● Motor Drive Gear: 11T
● Main Drive Gear: 121T
● Autorotation Tail Drive Gear: 106T
● Tail Drive Gear: 25T
● Drive Gear Ratio: 1 : 11 : 4.24
● Weight (w/o power system): 730g
Operating voltage range: DC 3.5V~8.4V
● Operating current consumption: <80ma 4="" 8v="" span="">
● X and Y axis Operating Angle Range: -300~+300 degree
● Z axis Operating Angle Range: -600~+600 degree
● Sensor resolution: 12bit
● Supports 90 / 120 / 135 / 140 CCPM swashplates
● Spektrum and JR Satellite antennas support (Replaces original factory receiver)
● Futaba S.BUS system support
● Supports Wide / Narrow Bandwidth Digital and brushless servos
● Compatible with 2 to 5 blades rotor heads
● Built in governor function
● Maximum working voltage: 8.5V
● Compatible with 1024 / 2048 resolution Spektrum receivers
● Field setup without the use of a PC
● Support up to 6 servos
● Automatic servo type recognition
● Operating Temperature: -20 ~ 60 degree
● Operating Humidity: 0% ~ 95%
● Size: 36.5 x 25.2 x 15.6 mm Size
● Weight: 11g
- Brand new redesigned 3GX represents a new generation of multi function flybarless system. The dramatically improved performance will create immediate impact on any enthusiasts.
- 3GX is currently the smallest and lightest flybarless system on the market. Two ports to directly connect Spektrum and JR satellite receivers, along with full support of Futaba's S-BUS system.
- Based on the 3G FL760 manual setup process, the 3GX can be setup in a few minutes through a simple process.
- In addition, the 3GX can support all of the CCPM swashplate system currently on the market including 90, 120, 135, and 140 degrees swashplates.
- Graphical illustrated instruction on the computer setup software directs the user through a step by step setup process, allowing for quick setups without omitting any steps.
- Support Bluetooth connectivity. With the soon to be released Bluetooth connectivity kit, 3GX can be programmed wirelessly from a PC. Eventually there will also be smartphone apps allowing live adjustments to 3GX without powering down.
- With 3GX's built in Align RCE-G600 governor function, no external governor is needed to reduce electronic wire clutters.
- Custom parameters have been opened up in 3GX to allow pilots to fine tune numerous settings for swashplate and rudder. Settings export feature allows custom settings to be shared amongst friends.
- 3GX utilizes brand new gyroscope sensors of the highest specifications when compared to other flybarless systems currently on the market, allowing it to be used under harsh conditions. Dual axis plus rudder sensor dramatically improves swashplate and rudder correction precision compared to last generation 3G. This is clearly noticeable in stable hover as well as highly aerobatic routines.
- Suitable for helicopter of all class from 250 to 800, glow engine or electric powered. The superior vibration resistant characteristic is evident even when mounted with harder double sided mounting tape.
- 3GX utilizes 16 bit processor which is 4 times faster than previous generation, along with a completely re-written firmware. The result is a dramatic stability improvement from previous generation, with stability that rivals a flybarred helicopter, yet posses explosive agility.
- With built in pirouette compensation function, 3GX is able to stabilize the helicopter on a fixed point during pirouetting maneuvers. Pirouetting flips type of maneuvers are easily accomplished with precision.
- 3GX's rudder allows consistent rudder feel even under high speed conditions. This excellent control feel will allow pilot of all skill levels to experience the perfect integration between 3GX and helicopter.
- Support with APS gyro system and bring up more functions for your helicopter. With the APS gyro, the helicopter will have the ability to self stabilize, hold position as well as altitude, and even autonomous way point flights as well as return home.